Industrial/Logistics - To rent - Unit 7 Portishead Business Park - Bristol
- Fully refurbished warehouse
- Trade-counter potential
- Yard area and car parking
- Great access and local amenities
- Gas hot air blower to warehouse
The Property is a mid terrace and in close proximity to
the retail units (Pets At Home, New Look, Peacocks and
Poundland) at the entrance to the estate. The unit has a
high profile location within a short walk from Portishead High
Street and would therefore suit a trade occupier or an occupier
requiring a prominent location on the estate.
The unit benefit from the following attributes:
- Insulated pitched roof with good natural light
- Steel portal frame building
- Eaves height of 5.4m
- Electric roller shutter door
- Male/female WCs
- Offices to front elevation
- Designated car parking and loading area
Portishead is in close proximity to Royal Portbury Docks, and located approximately nine miles north west of Bristol City Centre and two miles west of Junction 19 of teh M5, linked via the A369.
Portishead is undergoing a considerable amount of new developement including the Persimmon Homes and Crest Nicholson scheme known as Port Marine.
Old Mill Road is accessed via Wyndham Way, which links to the A369 and Junction 19 of the M5.
- Minimum eaves heights : 5.40