Land - For sale - Civic Centre - Shoreham-by-sea
- Outstanding Mixed Use Development Potential, site area extends to 0.9 hectares
- Situated in Shoreham-by-Sea just 100m north of the waterfront
- Approximately 300m from Shoreham-by-Sea railway station
- Prominent island location
- 130 space car park covering north of the site
- The site comprises two plots, with surface parking
on the north plot and a three storey office building
on the south plot.
- The existing building has a net internal area of
53,932 sq ft.
300m from Shoreham-by-Sea station, with direct services to London Victoria in under 1 hour 15 minutes
The site can be viewed externally from Ham Road and the surrounding public highways. However accompanied viewings will be conducted by the vendor’s sole agent – BNP Paribas Real Estate – on selected dates.
Best offers are invited for the freehold or leasehold interest in the property; please make the basis clear in the offer. Written offers must be submitted in a plain envelope bearing no marks or information which would identify the sender, marked Civic Centre Tender – 5 December 2014 (including a completed bid form).
Offers are to be received no later than 12 noon on Friday 5 December 2014.
Please refer to the particulars for full Method of Sale information.
Approximately 300m from Shoreham-by-Sea railway station with connections to London Victoria, Gatwick Airport and Brighton and Hove as well as local rail services.
Prominent island location with the railway line to the north and A259 Brighton Road to the south. The site is bisected by Ham Road.