Industrial/Logistics - For sale - Former Print Works The Guardian - Manchester
- For sale with vacant possession from 1 May 2019. Good development opportunity.
- Superb location 1 mile from J9 of the M60
- Secure site with a security hut.
- Good circulation, yard and parking provision
- Of interest not only to occupiers but investors and developers alike. Provides an opportunity to generate income through asset management.
Constructed in 1986 the main building was used as a print centre for the Guardian until January 2018.
The main structure comprises an arrangement of steel portal frames with external wall cladding, banded glazing and profile metal sheet roofs. There have been various extensions to form open external canopies, infills and delivery areas
The building has a three storey office block to the front of the building, which has been let to third parties, however the building will be sold with vacant possession from 01.05.19.
Located in the city of Trafford Park on Longbridge Road. Manchester city centre is approximately 3 miles to the east.
- Minimum eaves heights : 13.50
|Unit / Floor||Size AC||Description|