Ownership and responsibility of all aspects of the project
BNP Paribas Real Estate has a track record of delivering high quality sustainable projects to time and budget, exceeding clients' business objectives. Our approach is to take ownership and responsibility of all aspects of the project and 'drive' it to a successful completion.
Avoid delays and increasing costs
There are many challenges in delivering complex real estate projects. Key influencing factors include:
- Accurately defining the brief, project set up and governance service.
- Securing planning consent.
- Identification and effective risk management.
- Effective programme structure and management.
- Financial management.
- Procurement strategy.
- Efficient processes and systems.
- Communication and reporting.
- Liaison with stakeholders, funders and neighbours.
- Management of handover and post completion support.
Efficient delivery of your real estate projects
Project management services offered by BNPPRE include:
- Due diligence & feasibility studies - management of due diligence and feasibility studies including option appraisals.
- Selection of project teams - tendering and selection of project design, town planning and construction teams.
- Project management - set-up and project management of construction projects, including new build, refurbishment and fit out.
- Project assurance & strategic planning - defining strategies, processes and systems needed for the successful delivery of Capital Projects and Works Programmes including monitoring and auditing.
- Procurement strategies - advice and setting up of procurement strategies.
The benefits to you
Manage costs and reduce risk
Measures of success include:
- Cost and programme management - delivery to budget and time.
- Quality & performance - high quality, fully commissioned projects with optimum operational performance.
- Sustainability - sustainable design and delivery.
- Health & safety - zero harm setting market leading standards
- Risk mitigation - established processes and attention to detail to reduce project risks associated with the project.
- Resource - experienced specialist project managers with ownership of the project from inception to completion.