Historic Buildings Consultancy
Historic buildings consultancy services for commercial viability
By choosing BNP Paribas Real Estate you have a partner with vast experience in the conservation of historic buildings. We provide value related advice from a cross-disciplinary team of specialists to safeguarding listed and historic properties, whilst delivering viable solutions.
Meet heritage obligations while maximising value
Owning or occupying historic buildings can create many obligations and responsibilities not associated with other types of property. You need to meet these obligations whilst ensuring commercial viability, in order to:
- Foresee hidden risks.
- Maintain and increase the value of your investments.
- Maximise income opportunities.
- Deliver savings and cost efficiencies.
- Mitigate the risk of delays.
Understand the challenges and opportunities with historic buildings
We use our experience in working on some of the most high profile listed buildings in the country to deliver tailored solutions to meet your needs.
- Heritage building works - design, specification and project management services for conservation, restoration and refurbishment projects.
- Technical due diligence - building survey reports for the acquisition or disposal of historic buildings, advising on risks and suitability for investors or occupiers.
- Costed feasibility studies - appraisal of the viability for adaptive re-use and repair of listed buildings, including specialist redevelopment assessments.
- Conservation maintenance and management - advice on the planned maintenance requirements of your building to allow you to plan your budgets and uphold the value of your property.
- Specialist heritage reports - preparation of listed building consents, heritage appraisals, conservation management plans and heritage impact assessments.
The benefits to you
To increase value and support your business strategy
We will help you turn the perceived burden of conservation into an asset for your business:
- Cross-discipline expertise - multi-disciplinary expertise enabling advice on value-related matters, often not available from other conservation professionals.
- Technical excellence and strong track record - we are specially qualified and vastly experienced in this sector, advising major clients on some of the most significant listed buildings in the country.
- Strategic advice - through cost appraisals, viability studies and feasibility advice, we will work with you to formulate practical strategies.
- Fortify your business plan - by unlocking enhancement opportunities, safeguarding heritage and maximising asset value.