Development Agency and Transactions
BNP Paribas Real Estate has an exceptional understanding of the development land market, land sales, deal structures, and our clients' requirements.
Working with BNP Paribas Real Estate’s Development Agency team gives the firm’s clients access to vast market and technical expertise. This means our clients have a full understanding of a site’s constraints, value and development potential, enabling them to realise maximum proceeds or optimum purchase terms.
Our team can help you:
- Negotiate favourable land sale or purchase terms
- Understand the complexities of a site and its development potential
- We can develop your land sale or purchase strategy to maximise value by:
- Maximising the volume and mix of development
- Reducing the impact of planning or highways agreements
- Achieving the best price and terms, including overages and claw-backs
- Managing the complexities of the development process
We provide this expertise through the use of:
To help landowners prepare a site for market, BNP Paribas Real Estate applies the latest technologies to markets your site to the widest possible audience. We can also create bespoke and targeted marketing campaigns.
Developer Selection and Deal Structure Negotiations
Our teams vast network of personal industry connections means the firm has unrivalled knowledge of the key market players and trends. The importance we place on knowing our client’s requirements ensures we can tailor strategies to maximise the value of any property project or deal.
Tackling and Resolving or Mitigating Site Constraints
BNP Paribas Real Estate’s expertise in assessing site conditions will help you plan for all issues affecting the site and any unforeseen costs.
Achieving the Best Price in the Shortest Timescale
BNP Paribas Real Estate’s understanding of the market enables us to present the site to people with the capability to purchase on deliverable terms.