Discover how our new location analysis model for the UK industrial sector will help you identify emerging markets and maximise the efficiency of your portfolio.
By analysing a unique and extensive range of innovative and traditional metrics, IndSITE: gives real estate decision makers power to comprehensively evaluate the future of the industrial sector.
IndSITE: is a unique modelling tool for those invested in industrial real estate. Empowering decision making by using our three core-pillars.
IndSITE: exposes new ways of investigating geographies which are primed to help deliver business strategies, and can mitigate risk by identifying saturated markets at risk of structural obsolescence.
Data sets include:
Speak to us
Ben Wiley - Head of Industrial & Logistics Agency
Explore our new pillars of location assessment
What does the logistics footprint look like?
An unpresented understanding of industrial and logistics real estate throughout England and Wales.
- Where are the opportunity areas for industrial developers?
- Which locations are saturated with take-up and where is rental growth slowing?
- Is there an over subscription of potentially obsolete stock in your area?
How has each market performed?
Comparison of traditional real estate metrics across all local authorities.
- Which areas have seen exponential rental growth?
- How will record low vacancy rates effect affect? take-up?
- Which areas are currently under-invested?
What areas are set to evolve into prime locations in the future?
Using socio-economic indicators to understand which geographies are primed for future development.
- Which locations are potential employment hubs for the industrial sector?
- Where do people live and where do people work?
- How will projected population shifts determine new hotspots?
How Can We Help?
We work across the UK advising occupiers, investors, developers, landowners and private clients on all aspects of industrial and logistics real estate.
Our 170-strong team delivers a comprehensive service for all types of industrial and logistics property, from investment and leasing to development advice.
As part of a pan-European network, we offer clients international reach combined with local knowledge, and our team works closely with in-house experts to offer a bespoke and joined-up service across the entire property lifecycle. This expertise is supported by a dedicated research team at the forefront of the rapidly evolving logistics market, to ensure that our clients stay ahead of the curve.