UK | Logistics
Logistics Report H2 2010
Supply, demand and forecasts for 2011The aim of this report is to bring clarity and transparency to the Industrial sector as a whole by creating a bespoke sample from the IPD All Industrial universe that draws out information on the logistics sector across the country.
The report is provided in two sections:
- Firstly to provide a logistics market update covering supply, demand and forecasts for 2011.
- Secondly IPD provide an analysis of the performance of logistics and industrial assets for 2010 (to date), 2009 and long term historical performance across the regions.
- For 2011 we expect take-up to remain tight although it will most likely not reach the level we expect for 2010.
- However beneath the surface 2011 will be a tough year for take-up outside of the core regions.
- 26/07/2016 | UK | At a glance - Q2 2016
- 05/05/2016 | UK | At a Glance - Q1 2016
- 21/12/2015 | UK | UK retail sales continue to perform well - December 2015