Latest property news from BNP Paribas Real Estate UK, the leading property adviser
25 August 2015
House price growth to outstrip London across much of the North
House prices across swathes of the North of England are set to rise faster than those in London between 2016 and 2019, according to research published...
24 August 2015
UK house prices set for above-trend growth
• New research by BNP PRE forecasts UK house price growth of 30% from 2016 to 2019 despite interest rate rises and short-term tempering of overseas de...
25 August 2015 | House price growth to outstrip London across much of the North
House prices across swathes of the North of England are set to rise faster than those in London between 2016 and 2019, according to research published ...
24 August 2015 | UK house prices set for above-trend growth
• New research by BNP PRE forecasts UK house price growth of 30% from 2016 to 2019 despite interest rate rises and short-term tempering of overseas dem...
17 August 2015 | NATIONAL GRID AWARDS NEW CONTRACT TO BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE
National Grid’s property business is pleased to announce that it has awarded a three year contract to BNP Paribas Real Estate, to provide property mana...
14 August 2015 | BOUYANT TAKE-UP IN NEWCASTLE’S OFFICE MARKET
Take-up of office space in Newcastle-upon-Tyne exceeded 363,000 sq ft the first six months of 2015, 19% higher than the same period in 2014 according t...
04 August 2015 | INVESTMENT IN BRISTOL OFFICES DURING H1 2015 EXCEEDS TOTAL FIGURE FOR 2014
The volume of offices in Bristol purchased by investors reached £194m, up 283% on the first six months of 2014 and already 16.5% higher than the total ...
04 August 2015 | BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE FURTHER EXPANDS SUCCESSFUL INVESTMENT TEAM
• Two senior hires from Colliers International • City team has already transacted £1bn by Q2 2015
31 July 2015 | BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE SOARS TO 3RD PLACE IN LONDON LETTINGS TABLES
BNP Paribas Real Estate soared to third place in the London leasing tables thanks to an excellent second quarter of deals completed.
27 July 2015 | BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE SELLS RARE SOUTH EAST PREMIER INN INVESTMENT
Fishron Developments, a joint venture between Lamron Estates and TA Fisher, has completed the sale of a new 81-bed Premier Inn hotel in the centre of B...
23 July 2015 | BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE APPOINTS PHIL DAWES AS MANAGING DIRECTOR IN JERSEY
BNP Paribas Real Estate has appointed Phil Dawes as Managing Director of BNP Paribas Real Estate Jersey Limited, our company in Jersey.
23 July 2015 | BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE EXPOSES NORTH-SOUTH DIVIDE IN SOUTH EAST OFFICE MARKET
• North M25 market accounted for just 7% of South East’s office transactions during H1
17 July 2015 | LOGISTICS SUPPLY CRISIS SPARKS BIG SHED DEVELOPMENT BOOM
• Take up for H1 2015 up 7% on 2014 • Investment volumes down but 61% up on H1 2013
10 July 2015 | BROWNFIELD DEVELOPMENT BOOST WELCOME BUT MUST OFFER FAIR DEAL FOR LANDOWNERS
BNP Paribas Real Estate urges higher CPO payments and proper compensation to address ‘blight burden’ from large-scale regeneration
08 July 2015 | OLYMPIC PARK LETTINGS BOOST CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE TAKE UP BY 50%
- Olympic park deals and Google letting in King’s Cross sees ‘fringe’ locations come of age as undersupply in City and West End pushes rents to record ...
01 July 2015 | BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE OPENS NEW GLASGOW OFFICE AND EXPANDS SCOTTISH OPERATION
BNP Paribas Real Estate has expanded its Scottish operation with the opening of a new office in Glasgow following the recruitment of three senior retai...