Industrial/Logistics - To rent - Unit 5 Portishead Business Park - Bristol
- Fully refurbished warehouse
- Trade-counter potential
- Yard area and car parking
- Great access and local amenities
- Gas hot air blower to warehouse
Unit 5 is an end of terrace unit, in close proximity to the entrance of the estate and the retail units (Pets At Home, New Look, Peacocks and 99p Store). The unit has a high profile location within a short walk from Portishead High Street and would therefore suit a trade occupier or an occupier requiring a prominent location on the estate. The unit itself benefits from the following attributes:
- Insulated pitched roof with good natural light
- Steel portal frame building
- Eaves height of 5.4m
- Electric roller shutter door
- Male/female WCs
- Ground & first floor offices
- Designated car parking and loading area
Portishead is in close proximity to Royal Portbury Docks, and located approximately nine miles north west of Bristol City Centre and two miles west of Junction 19 of teh M5, linked via the A369.
Portishead is undergoing a considerable amount of new developement including the Persimmon Homes and Crest Nicholson scheme known as Port Marine.
Old Mill Road is accessed via Wyndham Way, which links to the A369 and Junction 19 of the M5.
- Minimum eaves heights : 5.40