Retail - To rent - 45 Chapel Street - Rugby
- The Clock Towers Shopping Centre is the Prime Shopping Centre Location in Rugby Town Centre
- The Unit is Situated on Chapel Street and has the benefit of A2 Planning Consent
- Approximate Ground Floor Net Internal Floor Area of 827 sq ft
- The Clock Towers Shopping Centre benefits from 550 car parking spaces
- The Unit is located close to the 85,000 sq ft Asda Superstore and car parking
The premises are arranged over the ground floor, comprising the following approximate net internal floor area:-
Ground Floor Sales 76.83 sq m 827 sq ft
The Clock Towers Shopping Centre is the prime shopping centre destination in Rugby town centre providing 210,000 sq ft of retail accommodation and benefiting from 550 car parking spaces.
The Unit is situated on Chapel Street and has the benefit of A2 planning consent and is adjacent to Peggoty’s Coffee Shop and Brook Employment Agency and close to Coral and The Black Swan and the 85,000 sq ft Asda superstore and parking.
Terms: The unit is available by way of a new 10 year full repairing and insuring lease subject to 5 yearly upward only rent reviews.
Rateable Value 2010: £ 12,500
UBR 2014/2015: 48.2p
Estimated Rates Payable: £ 6,025
We reccommend all parties make their own enquires
Service Charges: An annual service charge is payable – Further information is available on request.
|Unit / Floor||Size SQFT||Description|
|Ground Floor Sales||827.0|