Retail - To rent - 36 Manning Walk - Rugby
- The Clock Towers Shopping Centre is the Prime Shopping Centre Destination in Rugby Town Centre
- The Premises Comprises of Ground Floor Lobby with Lift Leading to First Floor which has Glazing which overlooks Manning Walk
- Subject to Interest, it may be possible to extend the first floor accommodation to 4,400 sq ft and add a ground floor frontage to Manning Walk of 1,636 sq ft subject to specific requirements
- A1 / A2 / A3 / B1 / D1 Uses Considered STPP
- The Unit is Currently Configured as a Cafe
The premises are arranged as a ground floor lobby with lift access leading to the first floor which has glazing overlooking Manning Walk and comprises the following approximate net internal floor areas:-
Ground Floor Entrance Lobby and Lift
First Floor 269.97 sq m 2,906 sq ft
Subject to interest, it may be possible to extend the first floor accommodation to circa 4,400 sq ft and to add a ground floor frontage to Manning Walk of 1,636 sq ft subject to specific requirements.
The Clock Towers Shopping Centre is the prime shopping centre destination in Rugby town centre providing 210,000 sq ft of retail accommodation and benefiting from 550 car parking spaces.
The unit is located on Manning Walk directly above Ryman, 02 and Game with direct access from both Manning Walk and from the Clock Towers car parks. The unit is currently fitted out as a café premises, although consideration will be given to other uses.
Terms: The unit is available by way of a new 10 year full repairing and insuring lease subject to 5 yearly upward only rent reviews.
Rating: We recommend all parties make their own enquires and note that the property may need to be reassessed dependent on use and configuration.
Service Charges: An annual service charge of £10,658 and insurance of £1,525.36 payable per annum.
|Unit / Floor||Size SQFT||Description|