Office - To rent - The Navigation Warehouse - Wakefield
- Impressive full height atrium with controlled glass ceiling and new vertical circulation core with oak and glass staircase and 1 x 10 person passenger lift
- Natural ventilation and full access raised floors with 90mm clear void
- Exposed timber roof trusses and ceiling joists, exposed stone walls and painted masonry walls
- High quality fittings and on site management office with 24 hour emergency contact provision
- Energy Performance Certificate level B
Navigation Warehouse is a Grade II* Listed Building which is the Jewel in the Crown of Waterfront Wakefield. It has be sensitively restored with unique features and is steeped in history.
The floorplate naturally splits into two and the building is designed to provide two self-contained office suites on each floor offering maximum flexibility in terms of space available. The building is available as a whole or on a floor by floor basis.
Stunning conversion of a Grade II listed former grain warehouse to exception quirky yet functional office space with stunning views of the Calder Navigation.
The space is available on a new FRI lease for a term to be agreed.
|Unit / Floor||Size SQFT||Description|
|First Floor Offices||2,859||North Wing|
|First Floor Offices||2,710||South Wing|
|Third Floor Offices||2,675||South Wing|
|Second Floor Offices||2,845||North Wing|
|Second Floor Offices||2,678||South Wing|
|Third Floor Offices||2,856||North Wing|