Office - To rent - 5 St James's Square - London
Set in a prominent position on London's pre-eminent square, 5 St James's Square is one of London's finest office locations. Designed in 1748-51 this Grade II* listed office building is considered to be one of the best surviving buildings of its age and type in the capital. The building provides 16,000 sq ft of prime office space, now available as a whole or on a floor by floor basis.
Joint Agent: BDG Sparkes Porter
* 3 pipe VRF fan coil unit air conditioning
* 2 x 8 person passenger lifts
* Fully accessible raised floors and cable management
* 4 showers, including 1 executive shower
* BREEAM (2014) 'Very Good' targeted
* 2.7 - 4.8m floor to ceiling height
* Integrated access and security with zoned access control
* LED lighting
Located in the North East corner of St James's Square, 5 St James's Square is within the St James's Conservation Area and City of Westminster. St James's Square is within walking distance to Green Park, Piccadilly Circus, Charing Cross and St James's Park stations.