Office - To rent - 101 New Cavendish Street - London
The reception area and office space within 101 New Cavendish Street have been comprehensively redesigned. The completed floors provide light, contemporary space and some of the largest open floorplates currently available in Fitzrovia.
Joint Agent: Cushman & Wakefield
* Remodelled entrance and 1,700 sq ft reception area
* 3 x 17 person passenger lifts
* Energy efficient Frenger chilled beam air-conditioning system
* Striking feature light well on the 4th floor
* 6 showers with changing rooms
* 72 lockers
* 79 bike racks
* 6 car parking spaces
The property is located on an island site surrounded by New Cavendish Street, Clipstone Street, Hanson Street and Great Titchfield Street.
The building is a short walk from a number of underground stations including Oxford Circus (Victoria, Circle and Bakerloo Lines), Goodge Street (Northern Line), Great Portland Street (Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Lines) and Tottenham Court Road (Elizabeth, Central and Northern Lines).