Office - To rent - London
- Iconic City building
- Panoramic views of Central London
- Efficient refurbished floors with outstanding natural daylight
- No VAT payable on the rent
- Flexible terms available
Fully refurbished Grade A office accommodation across five floors from approximately 6,200 sq ft to 75,000 sq ft.
30 St Mary Axe benefits from outstanding panoramic views across Central London.
Pt 15th - 6,211 sq ft
13th - 16,337 sq ft
12th - 18,372 sq ft
11th - 15,998 sq ft
10th - 18,048 sq ft
Situated in the heart of EC3 - one of Central London's prime business locations. Whether commuting via the new Elizabeth Line at Liverpool Street or catching one of the seven tube lines within a short walk, this is the ultimate location for convenient connections. In addition for those commuting outside of London, Liverpool Street, Fenchurch Street, London Bridge and Cannon Street are all easily accessible by way of a short walk.
Quoting Rent: £62.50 per sq ft (no VAT payable on the rent)
Rates: c£21.38 - £24.23 per sq ft
Service Charge: £11.77 per sq ft
- Fully accessible raised floor (150 mm void)
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height (double height at atria bases on floors 10 & 12)
- 4 pipe fan coil A/C
- 24 access & security
- Direct lift access to every floors - no changing lifts! (Floors 11 & 12 are crossover
floors and therefore served by two lift banks.
- Bicycle spaces
- Panoramic views across the City
- Access to private Searcy’s bar & restaurant on level 40
- Street food market outside the building every Thursday.
|Unit / Floor||Size SQFT||Description|
|11th||15,998||Level 10 and Level 11 benefit from an interconnecting staircase|