Office - To rent - 50 Finsbury Square - London
- Vacant in late 2017
5th - 14,820 sq ft LET
4th - 14,820 sq ft AVAILABLE
50 Finsbury Square occupies a corner position on the south eastern side of Finsbury Square at its junction with Sun Street and Wilson Street.
The area has traditionally attracted tenants from both the financial and professional sectors (eg ICAP, Close Brothers, Grant Thornton and Herbert Smith Freehills).
More recently the Square has started to attract creative and tech occupiers (eg Silicon Bank, Maxus) given its adjacency to Shoreditch.
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Raised floors (150mm void net)
- Metal tile suspended ceilings
- Net floor to ceiling heights
Upper floors 2.75m
- Floor loadings
Upper floors 3.0Kn/sq m
Ground/Lower ground 7.5Kn/sq m
- 4 x 16 person high speed lifts serving call floors
- 1 x goods lift serving all floors
- Male and female toilets on each floor
- 350 KVA stand by generator
- Building Management System
|Unit / Floor||Size SQFT||Description|