Office - To rent - London
- Vacant in late 2017
- 'Plug & Play' open plan floors on leases to June 2020
- High occupational density
- Ideal project space or for high growth tech companies
- Opportunity for longer lease from building owner for letting of whole or major part
The building was built in 1991 and substantially refurbished in 2006. Bloomberg hold a lease over the whole until June 2020. A typical upper floor has a predominantly open plan fit out with over 100 workstations, a 14 person meeting room and comms room.
38 Finsbury Square occupies a corner position on the south-eastern side of Finsbury Square at its junction with Sun Street and Wilson Street.
The area has traditionally attracted tenants from both the financial and professional sectors (eg ICAP, Close Brothers, Grant Thornton and Herbert Smith Freehills).
More recently the Square has started to attract creative and tech occupiers (eg Silicon Valley Bank, Maxus), given its adjacency to Shoreditch.
The building provides the following high specification:
• Metal tiled suspended ceilings with LG7 compliant recessed lighting
• Fully accessible raised floors with 150mm void (gross)
• A/C – four pipe fan coil system
• Typical floor to ceiling height of 2.6 metres
• Three 9-person lifts
• Unisex and Disabled toilets
• 1.5 metres planning grid
• “Very Good” BREEAM rating
|Unit / Floor||Size SQFT||Description|
|Ground - Office||3,853|
|LG - Office||5,909|
|Ground - Recep||1,517|