Office - To rent - Anderson House - Edinburgh
- Modern office acommodation
- Flexible open plan layout with tenant fit out
- Air conditioning
- Secure car parking spaces
- Available for immediate entry
Anderson House comprises a high quality office building arranged over six floors. Externally the building is constructed from a mixture of brick, natural wood and aluminium curtain walling providing a unique and striking design.
The property offers an impressive specification to include the following:
- Open plan floorplates
- 100mm full raised access floor
- Suspended ceiling incorporating low glare lighting
- Heat pump air conditioning
- Two 8-person lifts
- Male, female, and disabled toilets on each floor
- Separate shower facilities
- 8 car parking spaces
- Existing tenant fit out
Anderson House is located within the established office district of Leith and lies approximately 1.5 miles to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The regeneration of the Waterfront, Shore and Bonnington areas has enhanced the attractiveness of Leith as a popular place to both live and work with continuing plans for future mixed use development.
The subjects are accessed from Anderson Place and Breadalbane Street, both of which are interconnected with Bonnington Road, one of the main arterial routes into the city centre.
The subjects are well located for access by car and public transport as they sit between Ferry Road, which provides access to the Forth Road Bridge/M9, Airport, and Leith Walk which provides a direct link to the city centre.
|Unit / Floor||Size SQFT||Description|