Office - To rent - Cambourne Business Park - Cambridge
- The premises is currently part occupied with a fully operational data centre on a ground floor wing, however the whole building could potentially be made available providing 31,302 sq ft
- The premises is situated on Cambourne Business Park which is located immediately to the west of Cambourne Town Centre and approximately 8 miles to the west of Cambridge City Centre.
- Direct Train Service to London Kings Cross from both St Neots (jouney time of 35mins) and Cambridge (journey time of 45 mins). There is a regular bus service into Cambridge every 20 minutes.
- The premises benefits from air conditioning, raised floors and suspended ceilings with recessed lighting.
- It also benefits from a ten person passenger lift and some car parking.
Building 2010 is occupied in part by NetCracker and contains a fully operational data centre on a ground floor wing. The whole building could also potentially be made available which totals 31,302 sq ft.
It is a self-contained community and as well as the business park includes The Cambridge Belfry Hotel, Morrison's supermarket, shops, restaurants, schools, a library, health centre, nursery, sports area, nature reserve, country park and woodland.
Cambourne Business Park is situated approximately 8 miles to the west of Cambridge city centre and immediately to the west of Cambourne town centre.
Direct train services run to London Kings Cross from both St Neots (journey time 35 minutes) and Cambridge (journey time 45 minutes). A regular bus service runs to Cambridge every 20 minutes.
Terms: £22.50 psf
Rates: On application
Service Charge: On Application
|Unit / Floor||Size SQFT||Description|
|Ground Floor / East Wing||6,550|
|Ground Floor / West Wing||7,563|
|Gound Floor / Atrium||2,781|
|First Floor / East Wing||6,569|
|First Floor / West Wing||7,839|