Office - To rent - Cambourne Business Park - Cambourne
- The premises is a Grade A specification two storey office building constructed around 1998 situated on Cambourne Business Park which is situated to the west of Cambourne Town Centre.
- Cambourne was founded in 1998 as a new development to include three villages providing 3,300 homes for up to 10,000 people. It is a self-contained community and as well as the business park includes The Cambridge Belfry Hotel, Morrison's supermarket, shops, restaurants, schools, a library, health centre, nursery, sports area, nature reserve, country park and woodland.
- Cambourne is situated approximately 8 miles to the west of Cambridge City Centre.
- The premises benefits from air conditioning, raised floors and suspended ceilings with recessed lighting.
- The premises benefits from some car parking.
Building 1020 is a Grade A specification two storey office building providing two office wings on each level either side of an imposing full eight atrium/reception area. The ground floor of the West Wing is available which totals 8,071 sq ft.
Cambourne Business Park is situated approximately 8 miles to the west of Cambridge city centre and immediately to the west of Cambourne town centre.
Direct train services run to London Kings Cross from both St Neots (journey time 35 minutes) and Cambridge (journey time 45 minutes). A regular bus service runs to Cambridge every 20 minutes.
Rent: £20.00 psf
Rates: £7.80 psf (approx.)
Service Charges: £5.30 psf
|Unit / Floor||Size SQFT||Description|
|Ground Floor||8,071||West Wing offices|