Land - To rent - Scot's Gap Offices - Morpeth
The property is a large period building, extending to approximately 1100.17måÜ (10,393ftåÜ) GIA and which consists of an original central section with more modern additions to the east, and a single storey wing to the north. The building is predominantly of a stone construction under a slate roof and is located in a rural situation within the hamlet of Scot's Gap, and close to the Auction Mart. The property was formally utilised as offices by The National Trust and would therefore be ideally suited to this use going forward.
The property is generally in good order and would only require cosmetic repair and decoration to the interior.
* Parking - There is extensive car parking to the side and rear of the property
* Services - Mains electricity, mains water and mains drainage are connected. There is CAT 5e cabling in place for network / phone points. The tenant(s) will need to arrange their own network hardware and phone system with an appropriate supplier. Broadband
* Garden - There is a grassed garden area to 3 sides of the property
* Internet - Broadband connection available in the area through an appropriate supplier.
* Insurance - The National Trust is responsible for insuring the building to its full re-instatement value however it will recharge this cost back to the tenant(s) through the service charge. The tenant(s) will be responsible for insuring their own fixtures
* Applications - A copy of the prospective tenantå's previous 3 years audited accounts will be required. A credit check will also be carried out on prospective tenants. Any offer of a tenancy will be subject to the credit check providing an acceptable result