Industrial/Logistics - Investment - Castlegate Business Park - Salisbury
- Modern warehouse totalling 43,207 sq ft (4,014 sq m)
- Purpose built for the tenant, who have been in occupation for over 18 years
- Substantial fit-out by the tenant
- Let to Equinox International Ltd on an FRI lease, providing 1.95 years to tenant’s break option and 6.95 years to expiry
- Current passing rent of £240,000 pa (£5.55 psf)
The property comprises a purpose built manufacturing unit and is used for the processing of stainless steel sheeting. The facility is of steel portal frame construction, clad with profile metal sheeting beneath a pitched roof. It is approximately 80m in length with ancillary office accommodation at ground and first floor levels to the front of the building.
The property benefits from 8.8m eaves and three loading bays located along the southern elevation.
Salisbury is a historic Cathedral City and is the only city in the county of Wiltshire, located approximately 50 miles (80.5 km) south east of Bristol, 24.7 miles (44.1 km) north west of Southampton and 88 miles (144.6 km) south west of London, with a resident population of 40,302 (2011 Census).
The property has been elected for VAT.
- Minimum eaves heights : 8.80
There is a direct rail link to London in one and a half hours and Bristol in one hour and ten minutes. Southampton is the nearest airport 25 miles (40.2 km) to the south east with Bristol Airport 54 miles (86.9 km) to the north west.
Neighbouring industrial estates include The Centurion Centre, Parkway Business Centre, Old Sarum Park, The Woodford Centre and Centre One. To the north, is the Royal Gardens residential scheme which was recently developed by Persimmon and a Westover Land Rover car showroom.