Office - Investment - Somerset House - Birmingham
- Located in a highly prominent position, fronting Temple Row, the main link between New Street Station/Grand Central and Colmore Row, Birmingham’s prime office pitch.
- The property extends to 46,830 sq ft (4,356 sq m) and comprises a high quality office building over ground plus six floors.
- Prominent office building on Temple Street, originally built in 1936 with an attractive stone facade, large glazed areas and featuring detailed stone carvings.
- The building was fully refurbished in 2001.
- Basement car parking facility.
- Central Business District office investment in the heart of Birmingham City Centre
- The property extends to 46,830 sq ft
- Ground and six upper floors
- Basement car park
Central Business District office investment with short term refurbishment potential situated in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
Birmingham is Britain’s second city with the UK’s largest regional business, professional and financial services sector.
To arrange an inspection or for any further information, please contact the Sole Agents.
- Ground plus six upper floors
- Fully refurbished in 2001