Retail - Investment - Lloyds Bank, 21-23 - Uxbridge
- Uxbridge is an affluent Greater London town and a dominant South East commercial centre
- Recently refurbished prominent retail property totalling 7,431 sq ft
- Let on single FRI lease to Lloyds Bank Plc, providing 9.4 years of Investment Grade income
- £200,000 pa rent, equating to a low ITZA rent of £75.00 per sq ft, rebased at recent lease renewal
- Provable rents of £90-95 per sq ft ITZA in prime Uxbridge indicating excellent rental growth potential
The property comprises three separate retail units which have been amalgamated behind the facades.
21 and 22 High Street have been combined to create a single well configured banking unit at ground floor level with secure storage provided at basement level. The first and second floor levels comprise open plan office accommodation, spreading across all three properties and providing open plan offices and a ‘Club Lloyds’ area with partitioned customer offices at first floor. The second floor provides further office accommodation and a staff kitchen and break-out area.
Uxbridge is an affluent Greater London commercial,
administrative and commuter town located approximately 18.5 miles north west of Central London and 6.3 miles north of Heathrow Airport, within the M25.
|Unit / Floor||Size SQFT||Description|
|1st Floor Offices||0.0|
|2nd Floor Offices||0.0|