Office - Investment - Chiswick Gate 598-608 - London
- Chiswick Gate provides a rare opportunity to acquire a prime, modern office building in an affluent West London location
- Current passing rent of £375,695 per annum (reflecting £26.67 per sq ft overall on the office accommodation)
- IPD average rents for Hammersmith and Fulham are forecasted to grow on average by 8.8% per annum for the next three years
- Potential to increase the square footage subject to planning permission
- Subject to planning permission, the property has potential for conversion to residential
Chiswick Gate comprises a stand alone office building constructed in the 1980s and is of traditional brick construction beneath a mansard roof. The property is arranged over basement, ground and three upper floors.
The building is mixed use comprising part office and part residential. The two parts have been split vertically. The nine flats in the residential element has been sold off on a 125 year lease and is accessed separately via the eastern elevation. The office element offers the flexibility to be let as a whole or on a floor-by-floor basis.
Chiswick is an affluent location within Greater London strategically situated between Central London and the M25 / Heathrow Airport. It has become an integral part of the London office market with the majority of occupiers having moved from central London locations, and is 6 miles (9.7 km) to the west of Central London and 2 miles (3.2 km) to the east of Hammersmith.
The property has been elected for VAT.
- Raised floors with floor boxes
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.6 metres
- Suspended ceiling
- Air conditioning
- A terrace to the northern elevation
- 1 x 8 person (630 kg) passenger lift
- Refurbished male, female and disabled WC’s
- Video/fob access system
- 38 secure underground car parking spaces
The building has a total of 38 secure basement car parking spaces, providing an excellent ratio of 1:351 per sq ft.
It is situated approximately 250m from the Chiswick Roundabout (Junction 1 of the M4) and opposite Gunnersbury mainline and underground station, both of which provide easy access to central London and Heathrow International Airport.
Gunnersbury Station (District Line and Overground) is located opposite the property and provides regular services into Central London and surrounds. Nearby stations also include Chiswick Park (District Line), Kew Bridge (Mainline Rail Service) and Acton Town (Piccadilly, District) and Acton Mainline which is due to benefit from a Crossrail station in 2018.
In addition there are excellent bus routes linking with Richmond, Hammersmith and White City and surrounds, and a boat service which runs along the River Thames from Kew Pier
Mr Oliver D'Souza 5 Aldermanbury Square EC2V 7HR +44(0) 207 338 4865
Mr Henry Chapman 5 Aldermanbury Square EC2V 7HR
Mr David Edwards 5 Aldermanbury Square EC2V 7HR +44 20 7484 8127