Office - Investment - Two Roundwood Avenue - Heathrow
- Two Roundwood Avenue provides a rare opportunity to acquire a prime, landmark HQ office building
- Located in a prominent position on Stockley Park, the UK’s premier business park
- A comprehensively refurbished Grade A HQ office building, extending to 97,720 sq ft, arranged over ground and first floor, providing a generous car parking ratio of 1:302 per sq ft
- Let to Gilead Sciences Europe Limited (guaranteed by Gilead Sciences) on a new 10 year lease
- Current passing rent of £2,888,100 per annum (reflecting £29.55 per sq ft overall)
Two Roundwood Avenue is a modern HQ office building of steel frame construction constructed in 1988, arranged over two floors and comprehensively refurbished in 2014.
Stockley Park enjoys a reputation as being one of the UK’s premier business parks, due to its prime location being just 15 miles west of Central London and two miles north of Heathrow Airport.
|Unit / Floor||Size SQFT||Description|