Industrial/Logistics - Investment - Unit 1 - Ellesmere Port
- High quality industrial investment opportunity
- Well specified unit including 8m eaves, and 15 loading doors including 3 covered docks, across 3 elevations
- Single let to Johnson Controls Automotive (UK) Ltd on FRI terms until the 24th December 2022 providing an unexpired term of approximately 8.2 years
- The tenant has a D&B rating of 5A1, representing a minimal risk of business failure
- Current passing rent of £512,000 pa equating to a low base rent of £3.75 per sq ft
The property comprises a warehouse with ancillary office
accommodation constructed in 1998, and extended in 2002.
The building is of steel portal frame construction, with internal height of 8m to eaves and 10.73m to the apex.
The unit benefits from 15 level access doors, including 3 covered docks, along three elevations.
To the front of the property, behind a full height glazed elevation, are the ancillary offices together with a canteen area and the building reception. A gatehouse to the front entrance ensures a secure site.
The location benefits from excellent road communications with the M53 Motorway passing through the town linking to the M56 to the south. This in turn provides access to the comprehensive north west motorway network; including the M6, M62, M58, and M60.
Rail communications are also strong with Ellesmere Port mainline station providing access to nearby centres including Manchester, with a fastest journey time of 40 minutes.
The area is well served by airports with both Liverpool John Lennon Airport
and Manchester Airport within circa 30 miles by road.
- Minimum eaves heights : 8.00
The building is of steel portal frame construction, with internal height of 8m to eaves and 10.73m to the apex. The unit benefits from 15 level access doors, including 3 covered docks, along three elevations.
The property has a site area of 10.15 acres (4.106 hectares), providing a low site cover of approximately 30%
Nearby users include Vauxhall Motors, BP Oil, Shell Oil, Wincanton, Innospec, Cleanaway and Grief Packaging.
Mr David Edwards 5 Aldermanbury Square EC2V 7HR +44 20 7484 8127
Mr Oliver D'Souza 5 Aldermanbury Square EC2V 7HR +44(0) 207 338 4865
Mr Ed Cornwell 5 Aldermanbury Square EC2V 7HR 02074848126