Industrial/Logistics - For sale / To rent - Unit 10 Furlong Park - Cheltenham
- First floor mezzanines for storage or fitting out as offices.
- Ability to combine units with full height electric loading doors.
- Ability to purchase freehold on the periphery of Cheltenham.
- 8.4m minimum clear height.
- Running cost reduction from the building's green credentials.
Furlong Park is a high profile business location 3 miles north of Cheltenham town centre. Cheltenham is a thriving commercial centre with easy access to the M5. These industrial units employ the latest environmentally friendly technologies to reduce the costs of occupation. The scheme will ensure a minimum 9.41% decrease in CO2 emissions over 2010 Buildings Regulations. As a result, occupation costs to the end user will be reduced
The site is located on the northern edge of Cheltenham, approximately one mile north of Cheltenham Race Course, three miles north of Cheltenham Town Centre, and four miles from Junction 10 of the M5 Motorway.
The site is located to the south of the A435 within an area known as Cleeve Business Park. The site neighbours significant occupiers GE Aviation, Zurich Insurance and Capita Life & Pensions.
- Minimum eaves heights : 8.50