Industrial/Logistics - For sale / To rent - Units 1 & 2 - Bristol
- Available FOR SALE or TO LET
- Excellent Prominent Location
- Excellent M5, M4 and M49 motorway access
- Suitable for Trade Counter
- New over clad double skin roof
- Self-contained two bay warehouse / distribution unit
- Suitable for trade counter, storage and distribution uses
- New over clad, insulated double skin roof
- Steel portal frame construction with block and brick elevations with cladding above
- Two full height roller shutter doors; one per bay
- Reception and offices to both ground and first floor
- Newly painted warehouse floor
- Security fencing surrounding the perimeter of the yard/forecourt area
- Benefits from separate ‘in and out’ entrances
- Prominent roadside location on the main arterial route; A4 Crowley Way
- Situated immediately off Junction 18 of the M5 and M49 Motorway
Avonmouth is located approximately 120 miles west of London, 80 miles south of Birmingham and approximately 40 miles to the east of Cardiff. Road communications are excellent. The M48 and M49 give access to South Wales via both Severn crossings.
The property is located within Avonmouth, the principle industrial location within Bristol, and is situated at junction 18 of the M5 Motorway. The unit fronts Crowley Way adjacent to the St. Andrews Gate Roundabout. Crowley Way links directly with Junction 18 of the M5 motorway less than a mile away. The property has a prominent position and is ideally situated for storage / distribution companies that require good road links. The units would also be suitable for trade counter uses.
We understand that all mains services are connected to the property including gas, water, drainage and electricity. All interested parties should however make their own enquiries.
- Minimum eaves heights : 6.00
|Unit / Floor||Size SQFT||Description|