Residential - For sale - Hawkeys Lane - North Shields
- Residential development opportunity, suitable for a range of alternative uses subject to planning
- Located in an established residential area with roadside frontage
- A pre-application has been submitted for a residential scheme of up to 54 units
- Offers are invited on an informal tender basis
- Offers are requested on a conditional and unconditional basis including overage and clawback provisions
The site is located within a built-up area of North Shields, is surrounded by existing development on all sides and is illustrated on the red line plan attached to the marketing particulars. The site is also capable of being sold as two separate plots with the split once again shown on the plan attached to the marketing particulars.
The northern boundary is to be confirmed – in regard to the access road to the site.
Access to the site is provided via Hawkeys Lane.
Offers are invited on an informal tender basis by 5pm on Friday 2 February 2018. Offers should be submitted on the offer form provided and in a sealed unmarked envelope submitted for the attention of Helen Stubbs, Senior Transaction Manager, NHS Property Services Ltd, Houghton Primary Care Centre, Houghton-le-Spring, Durham, DH4 5HB.
Offers are requested on a conditional and unconditional basis including overage and clawback provisions.
The site is bounded by Hawkeys Lane to the west, to the south are adjacent residential properties on Spring Gardens. Hawkeys Lane NHS Centre is to the north and Spring Gardens Primary School is to the east.
There are good transport links to the site; located 0.6 miles from the A1058/Coast Road which provides a direct link into Newcastle city centre approximately 7 miles away. The site is also 0.5 miles from North Shields Metro station providing a rail link to Newcastle and Sunderland and connecting regional and national services.