Distressed Assets | Mixed used: For sale, Leasehold Freehold
- Grove House provides a refurbished modern property of retail space on the ground floor with self-contained residential at first floor level.
- The property comprises three ground floor retail units; a Sainsbury's supermarket, a Haart estate agency adn a unit which is currently vacant.
- The first floor comprises of 11 residential flats providing six 1-bedroom and five 2-bedroom flats which aer all separately let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies.
- The property also benefits from 15 car parking spaces. One space is let to Sainsbury's, two to heart with the remainder for the use of the residential tenants.
- Grayshott is an award winning village within National Trust countryside on the north east Hampshire / Surrey border and is located approximately 72 km (45 miles) south east of London, 24 km (15 miles) south east of Guildford, 13 km (8 miles) south of Farnham and 6.4 km (4 miles) north west of Haslemere.
Max: 966 sq ft
Bottom content -TOP30 Buy Assets