Commercial properties for sale or to rent in the UK
BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leaders in Europe for real estate services, offers a wide selection of commercial properties for sale or to rent accross the UK.
Whether you're looking for office, retail or industrial space, hotels, warehouses or land, our experts will help you find the right property to buy or lease that matches your requirements.
With a large UK coverage, our 1,500 people across 67 offices have the network, the expertise and the experience to offer you the best deals, matching your real estate needs.
Please get in touch with us to start your property search.
Industrial/Logistics | Industrial Units: To rent, Leasehold
- Available Individually or as a Whole
- Established Location
- 5 miles from Junction 16 of the M5 Motorway
- 5 miles from Junction 14 of the M5 Motorway
Price on application
Min: 6,856 sq ft
Max: 13,711 sq ft
Industrial/Logistics | Warehouses: To rent, Leasehold
- Modern Industrial Warehouse Unit
- Under Refurbishment
- Prime Avonmouth Location
- Forecourt and Parking Area
- Excellent Transport Links
Price on application
Max: 1,982 sq ft
Retail | Leisure: To rent, Leasehold
- Located on prominent position on John Dobson Street
- Situated 200m from Newcastle's prime retailing street, Northumberland Street
- Benefits from excellent transport links
Max: 3,836 sq ft
Office: Investment, Long Leasehold
- Cobalt is the largest office park in the UK comprising 1.618m sq ft of modern accommodation
- Let to the very strong tenant covenants of Det Norske Veritas GL Limited and Balfour Beatty Group Limited
- Annual rent of £445,661 reflecting £16.25 psf and £19.30 psf on the Balfour Beatty space
- Excellent car parking provision of 1:239 sq ft
- EPC rating of C:65 and a BREEAM rating of 'very good'
11 % NIY
Max: 30,406 sq ft
Retail | Public area: To rent, Leasehold
- The premises are currently entered into the Valuation List at RV £19,000. This assessment however includes the 1st floor accommodation which is no longer included in the demise and therefore the Rateable Value will require re assessment. The current rates payable on the existing assessment are as follows: RV £19,000 – RV x current UBR (0.493p) = £9,367pa Interested parties should not rely on these figures and should contact the local authority or Valuation Office to confirm this information is current.
OFFERS IN THE REGION OF
Max: 1,651 sq ft