Property Management Case Studies - BNP Paribas Real Estate UK
GrosvenorHelping Grosvenor to reduce total energy consumption Helping Grosvenor Fund Management reduce energy consumption and achieve challenging sustainability targets across its London office portfolio
- Location Central London
- Key figures 600,000 sq ft office portfolio across 3 buildings
- Contact Eric Wilson, +44 (0)20 7338 4071
- Grosvenor reduced energy consumption across its London Office portfolio by 9.18% over the course of 3 years
- It also achieved zero to landfill waste management, with occupier buy-in for a comprehensive recycling scheme
- Grosvenor wanted to reduce energy usage across its London Office Fund portfolio. This would improve environmental performance and reduce CRC liability in line with its business strategy.
What we did
- To ensure Grosvenor achieved its business strategy, we took a more holistic approach to sustainability rather than just focusing narrowly on energy consumption
- We achieved ISO:14001 and certification for each of the properties within the portfolio ensuring year on year targets and improvement in environmental performance
- We also commissioned full sustainability audits to consider wider issues than beyond reduction, including waste management and occupier engagement.