Property Management Case Studies - BNP Paribas Real Estate UK
Sackville DevelopmentsFormation of an occupier management company on behalf of Sackville Developments BNP Paribas Real Estate was involved in the management of the site from practical completion of the development through to the sale of the last unit by way of long leasehold interest.
- Location Warwick, UK
- Key figures The courtyard scheme comprises 17 offices of 53,314 sq ft on a park of 50 acres.
- Contact Louise Barnes, +44 (0) 121 234 6851
- Sackville Developments was able to develop a courtyard office scheme on a plot within an undeveloped business park.
- Once all units are sold they will be released from the termination obligations to maintain the estate’s common parts.
- Implementing on-site services that meet the occupiers' bespoke requirements has led to high levels of customer satisfaction
- Sackville Developments had a need to remove the development liabilities and control the costs on its courtyard project. It also needed to address the image of the development and provide high quality services for new occupiers
What we did
- We set-up and now run the management company
- We developed the estate’s service charges and put all contractors and service contracts in place
- We managed the common parts following the practical completion to ensure a high quality presentation throughout the letting period
- We worked with the developer to control costs and to ensure the common parts were kept in good order to assist with marketing of the units.