Pooled funds for qualified investors
Comprehensive management of funds for qualified investors
Our experts devise and propose a range of products suited to the needs of qualified investors. This product range is regularly enhanced with innovative products to meet your requirements.
To make the right investment decisions
When you are planning to invest in property, identifying the growth potential of various financial investments involves a number of issues:
- Investing in funds managed by a trusted partner
- Gaining access to diversified, collective, innovative products
- Benefitting from the vitality of the collective real estate investment market
Offer you a diversified range of products
Our experts bring you tailored products and services by their committment to:
- Propose a range of products specifically for investors - our range is designed to meet varied investment criteria and strategies such as location, asset type (offices, retail outlets, logistics, hotels, residential, etc.), risk-return ratios and income distribution. It includes varied vehicles such as French OPCIs (real-estate collective investment schemes), SCPIs (property investment companies) and SCIs (property holding companies), as well as foreign registered funds.
- Providing a full fund management service - our experts handle all transactions, from the creation of the fund, asset selection and dividend distribution, through to investment decisions, disposals and closure of the fund.
- Producing regular reports on the performance of your investments - a full, regular management report gives you a clear picture of the operational and financial performance indicators of managed assets. We adapt our reports to our clients' needs, while complying with international standards (including the INREV standard).
The benefits to you
Our expertise in property
You gain the benefit of a comprehensive range of investment solutions appropriate to your requirements, delivered by:
- A global name in property services - BNP Paribas Real Estate works in all areas of the property business: Property Development, Transaction, Consulting, Property Management, Valuation and Investment Management. We provide a network of skills unrivalled in the market.
- The strength of an international network - our position as a European leader and our close relationships with many on- and off-market partners enable us to be attentive to markets, to detect opportunities and to help you take advantage of them with first-rate access to existing properties, leased or otherwise, assets under development (off-plan sales), or those requiring restructuring or renovation.
- Market intelligence - our research department, which maintains European transaction databases covering main categories of property, produces reports and analysis which support our thought processes and our investment recommendations to our clients.