Turning Your Investments Green
Sustainable property investment management to achieve greener real estate portfolios
Greener portfolios with BNP Paribas Real Estate - Investment Management
Sustainability lies at the heart of BNP Paribas REIM's asset and risk management strategy. The funds that it sets up and advises on consequently include green assets and have management principles that meet the expectations of institutional investors. Long-term investment requires positioning ahead of the curve, anticipating fundamental changes such as those relating to new building regulations, including energy conservation and environmental impact.
Next Estate, the sustainability focused fund…
- Next Estate Income Fund is targeting a high level of distribution through the constitution and management of a diversified portfolio of offices located in the eurozone that meet sustainability criteria
- Following its first acquisition of a high environmental quality building leased in Paris, the Fund is concentrating its property search on Belgium and Germany, especially Brussels, Hamburg and Munich
- Next Estate Income Fund is an unlisted property investment fund based in Luxembourg
- The Fund was launched in 2010 with backing from BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Fund-raising has continued in 2011, bringing commitments to over €120 million
- New pledges are expected to reach the objective of €300 million during 2012.
A BNP Paribas Real Estate asset – an international management toolkit
Designed by our European team, our international management toolkit is used to assess a property's quality and potential as well as measuring its market potential and position within its sub-market. The toolkit has been operational in France, Italy and the UK since 2010, and in Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg since 2011. It is built around eight major criteria affecting sustainability for property, i.e. general property data, compliance, risk identification, certification, energy, water and waste, transport and responsibility.