With our Employees
Striving for health, welfare and development of all our employees
- 5,000 employees in 16 countries
- 1,500 employees in the UK
- 50% of employees work internationally
- 96% of employees on permanent contracts
- 80% of employees take at least one training course per year
- 100% of employees are developed through career management programmes.
Prioritising equal opportunities
Under our human resources policy:
- we ensure that all companies we work with on recruitment processes sign a non-discrimination policy
- we also offer our managers training in diversity management and a training course in multicultural management is being developed
- we are building an active policy of integrating people with disabilities based on offering personal and individual support to employees.
We also provide:
- training of guide dogs for the blind
- financing for hearing devices;
- special transport arrangements for employees whose situation demands it.
Protecting our staff
In all countries where we operate, our employees benefit from health, life and disability insurance.
The BNP Paribas Real Estate head office - an exemplary environmental approach
The BNP Paribas Real Estate head office is HQE certified (France's high environmental quality standard) and has the THPE label ("Very High Energy Performance").