Manage dilapidations claims effectively
By choosing BNP Paribas Real Estate you have a partner with vast experience in managing dilapidations claims, whether you are a landlord and need to protect your asset value, or a tenant needing to minimise liabilities.
Manage and resolve your dilapidations disputes
To manage complex dilapidations disputes without costly litigation, you will need to:
- Understand complex litigation and dilapidations process.
- Prepare for dilapidations claims in advance.
- Reduce your exposure to claims (for tenants).
- Manage your claim and protect asset value (for landlords).
- Have integrated valuation and techincal expertise.
Choose the right strategy for your business
We can help you devise a dilapidations strategy that suits you and your business
Our services include:
- Strategic advice - our strong track record means that we can provide strategic advice on break clauses, future liabilities, and assist in investment decisions.
- Costing and assessment - we have a strong track record in managing and negociating claims for our clients.
- Managing disputes - we have experience at managing all kinds of disputes, through providing tailored advice and acting as expert witness.
- Interim repair notices - strategic advice in connection with interim repair notices for landlords and tenants.
- Lease drafting - our experienced team will provide input into terms for both landlords and tenants
The benefits to you
Increase value and understanding
- Commercial expertise
Our specialist knowledge across all sectors means that we can provide you with bespoke advice, whatever the claim.
- Technical knowledge
Our bespoke technical knowledge means that we can resolve all claims quickly and efficiently with the best outcomes for you.
- Regional coverage
Our strong regional coverage means you have a local expert that can advise on all claims, big or small, wherever you are in the UK.
- Working together
Our cross-disciplinary expertise means that we can work together to provide realistic and practical strategies for your business.