A full range of technical services for the built environment
By choosing BNP Paribas Real Estate you have a partner with vast experience of the entire property lifecycle and the services needed to develop, occupy, refurbish and exit buildings.
Various technical services are needed during the life of a building, which we can deliver or procure and manage on your behalf.
Knowing what service is needed when, and the required standard of delivery can be confusing. We are here to support and deliver.
- Cost consultancy
- Party wall awards
- Right of light
- Access audits
- Fire risk assessments
- EPC assessments
- Asbestos Audits
- Planned Maintenance Programmes
- Reinstatement cost assessments
- Drainage surveys
- Specialist reports needed for planning and development
- Material tests and specialist investigations
The benefits to you
To increase value and support your business strategy
We will help you turn the perceived burden of conservation into an asset for your business:
- Cross-discipline expertise - multi-disciplinary expertise enabling advice on value-related matters, often not available from other conservation professionals.
- Technical excellence and strong track record - we are specially qualified and vastly experienced in this sector, advising major clients on some of the most significant listed buildings in the country.
- Strategic advice - through cost appraisals, viability studies and feasibility advice, we will work with you to formulate practical strategies.
- Fortify your business plan - by unlocking enhancement opportunities, safeguarding heritage and maximising asset value.