Property letting, sales and investment case studies - BNP Paribas Real Estate UK
A&A InvestmentSale of A & A Investments long leasehold interest to The Crown Estate We advised A & A Investment, a private overseas client on the sale of its long leasehold interest, to a special purchaser. We negotiated at a price that reflected a substantial element of marriage value.
- Location Trafalgar House, 11-12 Waterloo Place, SW1
- Key figures £19.7m sale price - 37,000 sq ft - 68 year lease
- Contact Steven Skinner, +44 (0)20 7338 4229
- A & A Investments achieved an above market price for its leasehold interest, and it was able to sell without full marketing exposure.
- The challenge was to achieve as much of the marriage value as possible for the client, whilst negotiating with a determined freeholder. Keeping this transaction off market was an additional challenge.
What we did
- We introduced The Crown Estate as a potential buyer
- We negotiated the best price over a period of 10 weeks
- We agreed heads of terms
- We saw the process through to completion