European Commercial Real Estate 360
Our latest European Commercial Real Estate 360 report has just been released.
Key findings include:
- The strong increase in the number of COVID-19 cases across Europe means that the race to vaccinate the population will dominate 2021.
- After a robust recovery in Q3, the economy looks set to slow into the year-end following renewed lockdowns in many European countries. Risks remain predominantly skewed to the downside.
- Despite many cities witnessing the end of office prime yield compression, only a few have experienced an upturn. Some such as Berlin, Paris and Milan are still seeing reduction.
- Office take-up has been severely hit by the pandemic and reached its lowest total since 2009, shrinking 41% relative to 2019.
- The office market will be influenced by the rise in remote working. However, companies will adopt different strategies and offices will remain important for both businesses and employees.
Download the report below.