Hotels – From Hibernation to Unlockdown
After 101 days of the enforced closure of hotels in the UK, what happens next and when will investors return?
As the UK navigates through a gradual ‘unlockdown’ and with hotels having reopened from the 4th July, we brought together a panel of leading hotel specialists to answer a selection of the most important questions on many people’s minds.
Our ‘Hotels – From Hibernation to Unlockdown’ webinar was chaired by Richard Talbot-Williams (Senior Director, Alternative Capital Markets) and welcomed panellists including;
- Mark Anderson - Managing Director Property and International, Whitbread
- Shane Casserly - Corporate Development Director, Dalata Hotel Group
- Nicholas Mee - Board Director & Head of Land, Rockwell Property
- Ashley Layton – Senior Director, Alternative Capital Markets, BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Rebecca Shafran - Associate Director, Alternative Markets Research, BNP Paribas Real Estate
A recording of the webinar can be found below.