UK Economic Briefing - November 2019
Our economic report provides an overview of the current UK economic landscape, market movements and its implications on the UK real estate market.
- The UK economy avoided a recession with growth of 0.3% in the third quarter.
- The three-month employment level fell by 58 000, the sharpest decline in more than four years.
- The real estate market continues to attract investors with £13billion transacted in Q3.
- The leasing market has been relatively stable with healthy levels of tenant demand.
- Although official labour market figures are indicating a loosening of the labour market, there is little indication of weakening occupier sentiment.