Bristol | Offices
At a Glance - Spring 2012
Bristol Office Market - May 2012Conditions look set to remain challenging for the Bristol office market for the remainder of 2012.
- Conditions look set to remain challenging for the Bristol office market for the remainder of 2012.
- 2012 annual take-up will be at a similar level to 2011, as large requirements remain absent from the market.
- City centre (CC) and out of town (OOT) headline rents are expected to remain under pressure at £27.50 per sq ft and £19.50 per sq ft respectively.
- There will be a continuing reduction in the availability of prime accommodation.
- Office investment is expected to be well down on the 2011 level due to the lack of quality stock available for investors to buy.