Major Name in Commercial Property Development
Our property development business is the market leader in France and we are now expanding our operations across Europe. By applying our expertise and the technical ability of our architectural partners we design our buildings to accurately meet your needs.
Developing a 350,000 sq ft, Grade A office building at King's Cross
BNP Paribas Real Estate's Property Development team will work up and implement plans for the development of the site, with the development set to complete in 2015.
Redeveloping the global head office of Schneider electric-
Following ourredevelopment of its original building Schneider electric moved into its new global head office that we built on the site.
- A building that meets your requirements in design, ease of use and access
- To enhance the value of your property through re-development or refurbishment
- To create high-quality buildings
- To identify funding partners to finance your plans
Our corporate property projects start with identifying a site and continue through to delivery of a completed turnkey building.
We can deliver new development projects as well as the redevelopment and refurbishment of existing properties.
- Over 3.2 million m2 of corporate property built in 30 years
- 600,000 m2 of buildings built to the French HQE (high environmental quality) standard
- 3,800 low energy consumption homes started in France during 2011
- Creation of the Green Suppliers Charter and member of the International Sustainability Association
To find out more about our service offers, visit our dedicated country websites.